Friday, December 4, 2009

What I Believe He is Teaching Me Right Now

No amount of medicine will help me get pg WITHOUT His will! 100 mg Clomid WORKED last time & since the miscarriage 100 mg failed & even 150 mg failed... my progesterone actually went down on 150 mg Clomid! It makes no sense except for that... God wants me to KNOW that my baby, when I have him/her, is the result of a promise from Him & not any medicine.

He also led me to this scripture maybe about a month or so ago (when I needed it the most) which I hang tightly to nowadays...
Galatians 4:22-23
For it is written that Abraham had two sons, one by the slave woman and the other by the free woman. His son by the slave woman was born in the ordinary way; but his son by the free woman was born as the result of a promise.
Recognize it?! I KNOW God has promised me a child so I'm waiting & having faith, though hard as it may be at times. I just feel it waning at times & usually when I do I go back to this scripture & several others & stand firm & just remember His promise & that He IS faithful!

Praise you Lord & I love you & can't wait for your blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment