Friday, December 4, 2009

Remembering My Sweet Angel

After 3 years of trying to conceive we finally did conceive our miracle baby in April '09, estimated due date was January 16, 2010. We were so happy & even saw the baby at 8 wks through an ultrasound. He/she had a nice, strong heartbeat of 188. I carried my sweet baby in my womb for 11 wks 3 days when I had a miscarriage early on July 1, 2009. We decided to name baby, Chris, since it is gender neutral, considering we didn't know if it was a he or a she, though I still have a deep feeling it was a she (& therefore, Chloe).

Sweet baby Chris...
Mommy, Daddy, & Big Brother love & miss you so much & we will always remember you, precious angel! We can't wait to see you again one day in heaven!

And I declared that the dead, who had already died,
are happier than the living, who are still alive.
But better than both is he who has not yet been,
who has not seen the evil that is done under the sun.
- Ecclesiastes 4:2-3

No comments:

Post a Comment