Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Spontaneous Ovulation? What?!?

So apparently I CAN ovulate on my own...

I had a follow up RE appt today & guess what... I actually ovulated last cycle (according to my progesterone (16.4))! Huh?!? Are you serious??? So as you can imagine... I'm thoroughly confused.

A quick recap of my ovulation history (now remember that according to my OB successful ovulation is when the progesterone is above 12)...
  1. Unmedicated, progesterone on day 23 - 6.5.
  2. 50 mg Clomid, progesterone on day 22 - 13.5
  3. 50 mg Clomid, progesterone on day 24 - 4.6
  4. 100 mg Clomid, progesterone on day 23 - 17: Got pregnant but miscarried!
  5. 100 mg Clomid, progesterone on day 23 - 8.4
  6. 150 mg Clomid, progesterone on day 23 - 4.4
  7. Unmedicated, progesterone on day 22 - 16.4 (I ovulated late on cycle day 15 or early on cycle day 16 so I could have gotten pregnant but we didn't... AF showed this past Saturday).
So now we wait... we wait until Jan to see how much money the meds are going to cost when our insurance plan changes then we will consider our options & make another appointment with the RE to discuss our decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment