Sunday, December 6, 2009

A Little Bit of Encouragement!

So today in our small group Bible study, I get there first which is pretty normal for me. Well, the chairs were on the tables instead of in the floor where they belong & I of course start pulling them off the tables & putting them in the floor, which I do pretty much every Sunday but this Sunday was a little different...

Our Bible study group leader tells me not to worry about putting the chairs in the floor & to let someone else do it b/c as he said, "You probably don't need to be lifting things anyway". I of course am thinking & even say, "There's no reason why I can't lift anything at the moment." And he says, "You never know".

He's right of course... you never know but that was such encouragement this morning. Wow! Thank you, Lord & Praise your Holy Name!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment