Sunday, January 16, 2011

Dedicated in memory to my precious angel baby...

on what would have been her 1st birthday...

First, I have to say that this is not a sad day but a happy day, though it will be filled with some tears. Happy because God chose us to care & love this precious child of His & chose us to carry this child during her short stay here on Earth. She is safe & happy in His arms, though Mommy, Daddy, & Big Brother all miss her dearly. She is God's perfect creation who was only meant to be here for 11 short weeks but in God's wisdom, He knew those 11 weeks would change our lives forever.

We love you & miss you so much sweet little one & I, personally, can not wait to get to know you in Heaven one day!


To the Child of My Heart

O precious, tiny sweet little one
You will always be to me
So perfect, pure and innocent
Just as you were meant to be.

We dreamed of you and of your life
And all that it would be
We waited and longed for you to
come and join our family.

We never had the chance to play.
To laugh, to rock, to wiggle
We long to hold you, touch you
And to listen to you giggle.

I'll always be your mother,
He'll always be your dad.
You will always be our child,
the child that we had.

But now you're gone . . .
but yet you're here.
You are our sorrow and our joy,
there's love in every tear.

Just know our love goes deep and strong.
We'll forget you never.
The child we had, but never had,
and yet will have forever.


In memory of Chloe Elizabeth*
Estimated due date, January 16, 2010
Date of loss, July 1, 2009
Remembering My Sweet Angel

* Yes, I know we named her Chris but that was before I really started feeling/believing that it was a she & not a he. Chris is gender neutral but Chris just never really felt right... Chloe Elizabeth was the name chosen while we were pregnant for a girl.

2 comments:

  1. I am so thankful we have a God who loves our babies in Heaven even more than we ever could. There is no one else who could care for them like He does. It will be a beautiful reunion when we get to hold our miracles in Heaven!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wanted to let you know that I nominated you for an award over at my blog!

    ReplyDelete