Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Post-lap appt update

So the appt went well. He went over the results (pics) with me & we talked some. Bottom line, we are going to try *au naturale* for 3 months & if I don't get pregnant, we'll come back in & do more meds. I LOVED the idea since I was kinda hoping that we'd get to try naturally for at least 1 cycle anyway. He did say that we have a better chance at getting pregnant now & even told me a story of another patient who was in a very similar situation as me & who is finally pregnant now & doing well. I'm hopeful that we might get pregnant naturally but regardless I KNOW God is by my side, holding my hand, carrying me through this. I will be okay, with His help, no matter what & I'm excited to see what He has in store for me!

1 comment:

  1. My doctor told me after my lap that our chances of getting pregnant were "significantly higher" but apparently God had other plans for us! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete