Monday, January 16, 2012

Happy would-be 2nd birthday, sweet child o' mine!

I can't believe I could have a 2 year old, a 3 year old, & a 4 year old right now but in all honesty I probably wouldn't have my beautiful 3 & 4 year olds if we wouldn't have had a miscarriage like we did (I don't know that we would have been open to adoption had we had our precious miracle baby 2 years ago). I, of course, miss my baby but I, in no way, regret the events that happened. I have the most precious 3 & 4 year olds in the world plus my would-be 2 year old is in heaven, happy as can be, with Jesus, & doesn't even have a care in the world. She is the blessed one here.
So in memory of my precious angel baby who we barely even know I wanted to post a few quotes:
"Thought of you with love today, but that is nothing new. I thought about you yesterday, and days before that too. I think of you in silence, I often speak your name. All I have are memories and a picture in a frame. Your memory is a keepsake, with which I'll never part. God has you in His keeping, I have you in my heart."
~ Author unknown (copied from a friend's wall on FB)
"There is a sacredness in tears.
They are not the mark of weakness, but of power.
They speak more eloquently than 10,000 tongues.
They are messengers of overwhelming grief,
of deep contrition and of unspeakable love."
~ Washington Irving

 

In memory of Chloe Elizabeth*
Estimated due date, January 16, 2010
Date of loss, July 1, 2009
Remembering My Sweet Angel

* Yes, I know we named her Chris but that was before I really started feeling/believing that it was a she & not a he. Chris is gender neutral but Chris just never really felt right... Chloe Elizabeth was the name chosen while we were pregnant for a girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment