Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A Simple Reminder

My sweet angel's EDD actually went better than I expected. We bought beautiful pink roses & spread rose petals in the front yard. Yesterday, as I walked the dogs, I noticed how some of the rose petals were actually a few feet away from where we originally placed them. Then this morning I noticed a single petal in a very peculiar place... in the backyard, in between some bushes & the house itself & somewhat behind a wooden fence. How in the world did it get there? And then it occurred to me or was it the Lord speaking to me? My baby's life & death has/will reach people that I NEVER even imagined it could... like the single rose petal being so far from the others & so out of place. My baby did not die in vain. She is alive in heaven & here on this earth her short life was more valuable than anyone could have imagined. Anyone, that is, except our Lord & Savior, who knows all things. Praise you, Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment