Saturday, October 16, 2010

Wave of Light & RE appt update...

Starting with the RE appt...

There really isn't much to update since all it was was a pap & a physical but I did ask about the possibility of taking a GnRH antagonist (Ganirelix) when we do meds (Follistim, 300 IUs & Menopur, 150 IUs) again in order to prevent a premature LH surge & he said that was reasonable & basically told me to ask again after the laparoscopy (still no set date yet but we did discuss a few possible dates & will call back this week to schedule it in November, maybe December) but he wrote it in his notes so I think it will probably happen. Oh & he did mention that I get the favorite patient of the year award. Apparently he likes my questions.

One somewhat comical thing that happened was his *personality test,* as he put it. LOL He never told me how to put the gown on when it came time to get ready for my exam. I actually noticed that little fact & even asked the nurse, which she replied to just do whatever is most comfortable for me. She mentioned that most ladies put it on with the ties in the back. Well, I actually tried that & it just wasn't very comfortable with my back & butt hanging out so I reversed the gown with the ties in the front but of course I clutched the open flaps to keep the front tightly closed so nothing was exposed. Sooooooo, all this to say that according to his *personality test,* I am shy on the outside but wild on the inside. LOL Yeah, okay.

And now for the Wave of Light...

Yesterday, as you may already know, was Pregnancy & Infant Loss Remembrance Day (part of October's Pregnancy & Infant Loss Remembrance Month) & in honor of that, last night was the Wave of Light...

My candle in remembrance of my sweet angel baby (& all the other precious angles as well)...



No comments:

Post a Comment